What is Beachbody Performance?
- An easy-to-use, complete supplement system that’s guaranteed to boost your workout performance and help accelerate the results from any fitness program.
- It’s designed by Harvard-trained scientists and combines the latest cutting-edge science with the most effective performance-boosting ingredients from nature.
- Every ingredient is thoroughly tested and scientifically shown to enhance performance and recovery.
- There are 5 unique formulas—Energize, Hydrate, Recover, Recharge, and Creatine—that can be used alone or easily customized depending on your fitness goals or needs.
- It will help you overcome any obstacle—from low energy to muscle soreness—so you can push yourself harder in every workout.
What’s included in the Beachbody Performance line?
The system has four powder drinks formulated with key ingredients scientifically shown to be effective.
- BEACHBODY PERFORMANCE ENERGIZE PRE-WORKOUT (Lemon Flavor) – Improves intense exercise performance, increases energy and endurance, and sharpens focus, and reaction time.
- BEACHBODY PERFORMANCE HYDRATE DURING-WORKOUT (Citrus Cooler Flavor) – Supports hydration during exercise, replaces electrolytes lost during exercise, fuels working muscles, and improves endurance.
- BEACHBODY PERFORMANCE RECOVER POST-WORKOUT (Chocolate Chill Flavor) – Speeds muscle recovery, promotes lean muscle synthesis, combats exercise-induced muscle soreness, and improves muscle strength recovery.
- BEACHBODY PERFORMANCE RECHARGE NIGHTTIME (Vanilla Dream Flavor) – Supports overnight muscle recovery, improves overnight adaptation to exercise, promotes lean muscle synthesis, and reduces muscle breakdown.
PLUS: BEACHBODY PERFORMANCE CREATINE – This add-on has no flavor and mixes well with the Post-Workout formula to improve high intensity exercise performance, increase muscle strength and power, and enhance the effects of resistance training.
Latest posts by Kim (see all)
- WE HAVE MOVED- www.epiclegacyfitness.com - July 27, 2016
- Is There A Gap In Your Core? - December 7, 2015
- 10 Reasons Why Health & Fitness New Year’s Resolutions Fail - November 30, 2015